Re: [nm-admin] Website corrections

Hi ! Thank you for your advice.

 at Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:21:19 +0100,
   Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

> A lot of communication in the project happens on our mailing lists. Lists
> you really need to subscribe to include debian-devel-announce, and
> debian-news, as they are both low-volume and often contain important
> information. Other interesting lists might be debian-devel, debian-project,
> debian-mentors etc, see http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/subscribe for the
> complete listing.

I use your text, with a little modifications :)

<P>A lot of communication in the project happens on our
<A HREF="../../support#mail_lists">mailing lists</A>.
Lists you really need to subscribe to include
debian-devel-announce, and debian-news, as they are both
low-volume and often contain important information.
Other interesting lists might be debian-devel, debian-project,
debian-mentors etc, see
<A HREF="../../MailingLists/subscribe">Mailing List Subscription</A>
page for the complete listing.</P>

> >  For those who wish to reduce the number of mails, there are
> >  debian-devel-digest list for mails on debian-devel.
>
> I don't think -devel is the only list one can get digested...

How about this ?

 <P>(For those who wish to reduce the number of mails, there are "-digest"
 lists as read-only, digestified versions for some high-traffic lists.
 It's worth to know that You can use the
 <A HREF="../../Lists-Archives/">Mailing List Archives</A> page
 to read the mails on various lists with your web browsers.)</P>

> >  If you are interested in maintaining your packages, then
>                                        ~~~~~~
> This sounds ambigous to me... use "your own" or just leave that word out.

removed that word, and added a link to WNPP at this section.

> > > such as Documentation/Web maintainance/Translation(i18n & l10n)/
> > > /Publicity/Legal support.
>
> BTW, don't separate these terms with slashes, commas would be just fine
> (i.e. "...such as documentation, web maintenance, translations (i18n &
> l10n), publicity or legal support.")

fixed.

<P>There are tasks other than package maintainance in Debian,
such as documentation, web maintainance, translation (i18n &amp; l10n),
publicity, legal support.</P>

Regards.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>