Re: [nm-admin] Completed Checklist

Hi :)

 I send this mail to debian-www list too.

 at Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:27:32 +0000 (GMT),
   Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

> Thanks to all the fine feedback I have recieved, I have been able to
> complete the checklist material. I'm going to post it here, one more time
> before Sano puts this up on the web page, just in case there are still
> glaring errors.
>
> Sano, please let me know how long it will take to put this material onto
> the web pages. Once we have a web page we can look at, we can begin the
> "test case" application.

I think a few days (maybe during this weekend) are enough to upload
these onto my private area.

But I hope that I can commit these into our cvs tree for main www,
so that we can use "http://www.debian.org/devel/join/"; to look our
"New Maintainer's Corner". I hope this will make my work easy for
integration, because other members in webadmin team can help me
to refine my "sample implementation" with the cvs.

I don't think that devel/index has the link to that directory until
we can open the gate publicly after the shake down cruise.
And I will keep the caution ("This is unofficial private ...") during
the shake down cruise.

How do you think about this, our webadmin team (treacy, joy, gecko, or else) ?

> This is still a "work in progress" so we need to be prepaired to make any
> changes that suggest themselves during the shake down cruise.

I am happy to hear that we can move into the shake down stage.

Thanks for your work, Dale :)

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>