Re: [nm-admin] Website corrections

On Thu, Feb 24, 2000 at 02:00:09PM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
>  You should subscribe to the debian-devel-announce mailing list
>  and read it for a while, because this list is considered
>  an essential list for all developpers.
>
>  Other mailing lists, such as debian-news, debian-devel, and
>  debian-project are also useful for you. Questions related to
>  detail in packaging can be asked on debian-mentors list.

I'd rewrite these like this:

A lot of communication in the project happens on our mailing lists. Lists
you really need to subscribe to include debian-devel-announce, and
debian-news, as they are both low-volume and often contain important
information. Other interesting lists might be debian-devel, debian-project,
debian-mentors etc, see http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/subscribe for the
complete listing.

>  For those who wish to reduce the number of mails, there are
>  debian-devel-digest list for mails on debian-devel.

I don't think -devel is the only list one can get digested...

>  If you are interested in maintaining your packages, then
                                       ~~~~~~
This sounds ambigous to me... use "your own" or just leave that word out.

> > such as Documentation/Web maintainance/Translation(i18n & l10n)/
> > /Publicity/Legal support.

BTW, don't separate these terms with slashes, commas would be just fine
(i.e. "...such as documentation, web maintenance, translations (i18n &
l10n), publicity or legal support.")

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name