Re: [michael@itd.utech.de: A big THANK YOU!]

Josip Rodin:

> Is that fixed size? I can't parse ".9em" offhand, but I'm guessing
> it's not variable because I remember setting up my fonts preferences
> to use bigger font size.

".9em" means "I think the user is stupid and don't know what font size
he wants to use, so I shrink it to 90% of whatever he/she thinks is the
best size".

> I've CC:ed the debian-www list (you don't have to be subscribed to post
> there BTW) so that other can see and comment on your page.

Immediate comments:

1. What does the "ANDSDS" mean (and is the S placed in the link list)?
2. I like my font size, that's why I set it. The base font size should
   *always* be 1em.
3. The links on the right are unreadable because of the font size being
   diminished.
4. Why does the link bar take up half the page width?
5. The colour scheme is nice - except for the red.
6. The fine print at the bottom is even more unreadable than the links
   on the right.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html