Re: (Re: Chuan-kai Lin's thoughts on the DAM comment in the NM database)

On Fri, Sep 15, 2000 at 02:53:07AM -0500, Remco van de Meent - Debian Listmaster wrote:
> > Nevertheless, everything else seems to be back to normal: -private is
> > now being archived once more in master:~debian/archive/debian-private
> > etc., so thank you to everyone who helped to get that working again.
>
> Well, I noticed that debian-newmaint-discuss was not being archived on
> master, at least the mbox file wasn't updated, but after some testing
> it suddenly started working again. Maybe it's related to Josip's other
> spa^Wemail :>

[joy@master:~debian/lists]% dir */*200009*
zsh: no matches found: */*200009*

[joy@master:~debian/archive]% dir */*200009*
debian-email/debian-email-200009
debian-events/debian-events-200009
debian-newmaint-admin/debian-newmaint-admin-200009
debian-partners/debian-partners-200009
debian-press/debian-press-200009
debian-private/debian-private-200009
debian-spam/debian-spam-200009

Those files obviously aren't handled through ~debian/.forward-list-archive
file, as lists/procmailrc still doesn't exist. But, the files have e.g.:

So I guess that means they're archived using .forward-default -> splitrc
files. I do not have permissions to write to any of those files, so I can't
be responsible for them working or not working.

Anyway. What is the reason ~debian/lists/* isn't being updated? Did someone
kill it on purpose?