Re: (Re: Chuan-kai Lin's thoughts on the DAM comment in the NM database)

Julian Gilbey wrote:
> > > But -private, and possibly other non-public lists, are *not*
> > > being web-archived.  And someone told me that it's outside the
> > > control of the listmasters....
> >
> > Yeah we can control the archiving on master, using procmail files
> > on murphy.
> >
> > -private, -newmaint-admin among others are being archived, but on
> > the web. -newmaint-discuss should be archived on the web but it
> > doesn't seem to work. Although the usual forwarding stuff is in
> > place. I'll have a look.
>
> I don't think you meant that: -private is *not* being web-archived!

Eh, *oops* forgot a "not" there indeed.

> Nevertheless, everything else seems to be back to normal: -private is
> now being archived once more in master:~debian/archive/debian-private
> etc., so thank you to everyone who helped to get that working again.

Well, I noticed that debian-newmaint-discuss was not being archived on
master, at least the mbox file wasn't updated, but after some testing
it suddenly started working again. Maybe it's related to Josip's other
spa^Wemail :>

Cheers,
Remco

--
              Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal Operating System