Re: wml issues, divert stuff and upgrade to wml2

On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 03:19:46PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Anyway, I also noticed this in the daily build log:
> Running make install -> wml
> real    568m21.397s
> user    400m42.290s
> sys     31m6.000s
> Nine and a half hours. :(
This is why I have asked that changes to the template files
which cause a full rebuild not be made lightly.

Having said that, it will be interesting to see how much faster
things will be with the new wml - and again after we get a
version installed with the uber cool speedups which will be
available in the next release. I'm hoping this will become a

James (Jay) Treacy