Re: wml issues, divert stuff and upgrade to wml2

On Thu, Aug 17, 2000 at 09:46:22AM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
> > potato machines. Considering everyone should be using potato nowadays
> > because it is the release named stable, this shouldn't be a problem.
>
> Yes. All sites have an instant upgrade system.

All sites used for editing Debian web pages should be set up properly for
the task. :| People who can't upgrade for some reason can make an a checkout
on master.debian.org and edit there. Those who are editing and aren't
developers can bug me (or others :) to check their changes.