Re: new developer's corner

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, James A. Treacy wrote:

> Just wanted to say that I like it. Good job.

1) Is it still mirroring?
Not Found
The requested URL /devel/extract was not found on this server.

BTW whatever that is it may be somewhat overlapping with the search
function on db.debian.org - perhaps they should be merged?

2) Xearth marker file
Do people want to resume the project to get this mostly complete? I have
the necessary fields in the LDAP directory, web and console forms to
manipulate them, etc

3) Debian-Admin address
This should be debian-admin@lists.debian.org [note the lists]

4) Release Info
Is potato really called 2.2? Past releases, hamm, bo, rex and buzz are
available online at archive.debian.org they should probably be linked from
this page too? The 'download here' link for the hamm release is also
incorrect, it needs to refer to the archive server and it's mirrors. I
don't think CD images for hamm are online anymore and I doubt anyone sells
them [??]

5) Release Info #2
Why are there two links one after another with the same name and different
content? :> APT is all caps [it is an acronym], and 'part 3' sounds a bit
strange - 'version 3' is probably better. There are also two bold headings
in the blue column with nothing in them

6) RC bugs - There is a #Fixme showing

7) PAM link
The PAM link is bad - I once found a working HTTP site that one could read
the PAM pages from, it was a russian kernel mirror or somesuch

8) Machines table
This is out of date again lets see..
  - Albert is down until further notice (probably indefinately)
  - saens runs unstable
  - murphy runs unstable
  - new machine: lully.debian.org - alpha, runs unstable
  - new machine: debussy.debian.org - arm, runs unstable

Jason