Re: new developer's corner

Should be http://cgi.debian.org/cgi-bin/pgp_key_extract.pl

> BTW whatever that is it may be somewhat overlapping with the search
> function on db.debian.org - perhaps they should be merged?

If db.debian.org makes it easy to extract keys, then link to it
instead. No reason for duplication.

> 2) Xearth marker file
> Do people want to resume the project to get this mostly complete? I have
> the necessary fields in the LDAP directory, web and console forms to
> manipulate them, etc

I'll set up something soon(*) if someone doesn't beat me to it.

(*)at the current length of my TODO list this is ~2 weeks

> 8) Machines table
> This is out of date again lets see..
>   - Albert is down until further notice (probably indefinately)
>   - saens runs unstable
>   - murphy runs unstable
>   - new machine: lully.debian.org - alpha, runs unstable
>   - new machine: debussy.debian.org - arm, runs unstable

Any suggestions on how to keep this up to date?

Jay Treacy