Re: new developer's corner

A few minor comments on the page.

The line:
   The information on this page, while public,...
appears twice. Removing the one from templates/debian/develpage.wml
leaves the one I think was intended. This leaves only two lines in
develpage.wml. Perhaps they should just be rolled into develbar.wml
(or better, the contents of develbar.wml added to develpage.wml).
Also, the <hr> on the next line should be removed.

Put
    <h1>Developers' Corner</h1>
just before the line mentioned in the previous paragraph.

We can remove the link to the Japanese version of the policy manual
as it can be (is?) linked from the Japanese version of the page.
Of course, the policy manual should be available in multiple langs
using content negotiation alongside the english version (I haven't
checked, maybe it is). The debian-doc group could use some help
along these lines.

The menubar has two lines that are wider than it when using Netscape
(probably depends on the font sizes chosen whether this happens).
One is 'Policy Manual-Japanese Version' which may be removed and
the other is 'Lintian-Policy Compliance Checking'. The second
is long without being clear. Suggestions for something shorter?

Remove the link to devel/release_info. All the information here
should be available under releases/.

There are two copies of 'Release Information' at the bottom of the
menubar, neither of which links to anything.

Hope this helps.

Jay Treacy