Re: Content Negotiation in Netscape 3.04

	Since you might appreciate this :)

Preferred Languaje in linx

# PREFERRED_LANGUAGE is the language in MIME notation (e.g., "en",
# "fr") which will be indicated by Lynx in its Accept-Language headers
# as the preferred language.  If available, the document will be
# transmitted in that language.  Users can override this setting via
# the 'o'ptions menu and save that preference in their RC file.
#
PREFERRED_LANGUAGE:es

	I know it is already there in the WWW page, but mentioning the
variable that needs to be modified would leverage lynx and Nestcape users :)
Also it could be mentioned that sysadmins neet to touch /etc/lynxrc to set
the preferences of ALL users.

	Regards

	Javi

On Sat, Sep 26, 1998 at 08:38:34PM -0400, James A. Treacy wrote:
> > Reading app-default file of Netscape 3.04 I found:
(..)