Content Negotiation in Netscape 3.04

Reading app-default file of Netscape 3.04 I found:

! You can ask HTTP (Web) servers for documents in your preferred language
! by setting the Accept-Language header. It is a comma-separated list of
! languages or language/region pairs. For example, if you would prefer to
! see documents in French, or, failing that, in American English, you
could
! use the following:
!
!   *httpAcceptLanguage: fr, en-US
!
! Other possible languages and regions are:
etc. (follow a list of languages).

I add
*httpAcceptLanguage: it, en-US

to my .Xresources and finally get the Debian WWW Pages in Italian !!!

	Ciao
		Giovanni

Giovanni Bortolozzo   <borto at dei.unipd.it>  or   <borto at shineline.it>
     Key fingerprint = F8 42 1F 72 A2 9D 00 A4  86 B1 95 6E AE F7 0F AF
       *** ITALIAN DOCS 4 LINUX : http://www.pluto.linux.it/ildp ***