Re: fatman too slow from US?

> Does that mean we can log into va.debian.org, mkdir public_html, and put
> some stuff in there?  I just did, and it worked!
> http://www.debian.org/~foka/Hello.html
> (Wow, free web space!  <grin, duck, run...>)
>
> Questions:
>
>  * Is anyone using this feature?

Currently, only you.

Christian may use this, but probably not. We're still discussing the
mechanics of how we want to distribute some of the docs.

>  * What is the policy of such usage?  I suppose it would be unappropriate
>    to put non-Debian material there, right?  <grin>

The answers are there isn't one and yes. I hope we don't need to start
formulating a policy for little things like this. If people were found
abusing this, we'd turn off homepages (I like to state the obvious).

- Jay