Re: Concern about racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9

> I frankly consider this thread quizzical: first there were accusation
> of racism and sexism, then the racism accusation was dropped (after
> a message by a Mexican Debian Developer), then the request was to shield
> children from naked skin and lastly the thread went back on sexism
> (but the patch apparently corrects the alleged racism?).

Different people have different concerns and opinions. I have never
talked about racism in the game because my white privilege shields me
from being able to see it, if it is so. I can see the sexism, though,
though probably not purposedly intended by upstream.

Greetings,
Miry