Re: FYI: debian-legal is discussing the inclusion in the Debian archive of "erotic" interactive fiction depicting the sexual abuse of children

> Is this within the scope of the FTP teams duties or should the FTP team
> focus solely on the licensing/copyright adherence or does the FTP team
> also screen things for more general compliance purposes?  I would feel
> that the latter would be a much bigger burden on the FTP team and maybe
> things like this should automatically be dealt with elsewhere.

As far as I know, yes, it is within the scope of their duties [1] [2]

Greetings,
Miry

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2014/03/msg00001.html
[2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2014/03/msg00023.html