FYI: debian-legal is discussing the inclusion in the Debian archive of "erotic" interactive fiction depicting the sexual abuse of children

Hey, all

I hate to stir up shit, but that's exactly what I'm doing.

Several people have already objected but I hope there will be such a
resounding rejection that nobody considers submitting something like
this again in the future.  I am not a member of the Debian Project. It
is my hope that enough people who do speak for the project will respond
to this with "hell no" that there is never any ambiguity regarding the
inclusion of this type of content again.

The discussion starts here:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2014/03/msg00017.html