Re: dw website move to git

On Mon, 9 May 2011, Erinn Clark wrote:

* Tássia Camões <tassia@gmail.com> [2011:05:09 14:27 -0300]:
2011/5/9 Tássia Camões <tassia@gmail.com>:

I did it: http://alioth.debian.org/~tassia-guest/women/

now we have one more mirror of dw ikiwiki:
http://alioth.debian.org/~aliceinwire-guest/women/

alice will also help us with the content migration ;-)

neighter instance is automatically updated though.
you can check when it was built at the page footer.

Hmm, I added your post-commit hook to the git repo. They look updated to me. Is
it not actually working?

I'm just entering this thread late, so pardon me if things are working now. With bare git repositories (which I'm not sure if this is), typically you need a post-receive hook, not a post-commit hook.

Just trying to be helpful. Yay, I see that http://alioth.debian.org/~aliceinwire-guest/women/ talks about the "Build It" event!

(-:,

--
-- Asheesh.