Re: dw website move to git

* Erinn Clark <erinn@debian.org> [2011:05:09 01:28 +0300]:
> I set up a git repo for us in collab-maint
> (http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/CollabMaint). If you're in the 'women' group on
> alioth, you should have write access to our repo, which you should clone like
> so: git clone ssh://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/women.git

Tássia just mentioned this to me and I agree with her: we should get a local
test setup of ikiwiki on alioth ASAP so people can monitor changes. I can't do
this tonight, and possibly not tomorrow either (big holiday here in Israel).

Anyone with alioth access should be able to configure it though:
http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/ikiwiki