Re: Project for someone with time and will: website update

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 20:02, Lesley Binks <lesley.binks@googlemail.com> wrote:
On 28 April 2011 17:47, Karolina Kalic <karolina@resenje.org> wrote:

Why should we make it harder on ourselves just so some bloke(!) can
get the kudos of having built a website for part of the Debian project?

Because of this kind of insulting in the past Debian has lost many contributors. Fortunately, there are so much more people in Debian who are kind and respectful towards other contributors including my boyfriend and me, and we don't need any other kudos then that. I only gave a constructive suggestion, this kind of responses are example how we won't attract more people/women in Debian.

I see no reason for further discussion with your veto.

Greetings,
Karolina