Re: w.d.o

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 06:24:16PM +0100, Henri Le Foll wrote:
> As requested, I have reverted some of my changes on the wiki.
>

> I have kept :
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/FAQ

As previously remarked, I think that this page is not very useful on wiki.d.o
because it is only a fork of the website's page. So, I've delete it.

I also think that wiki.d.o/DebianWomen - after your changes - isn't very
representative of the project and doesn't communicate to the reader important
information on who are the Debian Women and what they do.
Also, the previous version of the page, that you've renamed as
wiki.d.o/Teams/DebianWomen, was the result of a teamwork and of a discussion
(as you can see on the web archive of the mailing list).

For these reason, I've reverted your changes.

I want to clarify that I'm not against changes but I think it's better to
speak with all the people of the team *before* do it: so we can try to find
the best solution for everyone's needs :)

> There are a lot of informations on the wiki about Debian Women which are
> not on women.debian.org.

Yes, this is because the website has got some problems after the migration,
which have blocked its further improvements.
IMHO it's better to mantain some contents into the website, but we can discuss
on it. :)

> Do you plan to move all to the new women.debian.org or will some pages
> stay on ?

I think that some contents are naturally suited for the wiki, such as
tutorial, or meetings log, etc.

Many thanks for you help: I like very much your navigation bar (or sort of)
even if I'm planning to resizing it a little (it's too big, don't you think?),
it's very useful!

Cheers,
Francesca