Re: Will the IRC training session tonight be recorded ?

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 01:23:49PM +0100, chaica@ohmytux.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> That question was asked by someone on my blog, who could be interested in
> the session but has no time tonight for it. If you plan to record the IRC
> log somewhere, please keep me informed of the location of this file.
>
> Thanks for the initiative,
> Carl Chenet

Hi Carl,
thanks to the suggestion of Ganeff and darst on #debian-women chan, I'm
planning to use meetbot [1] to log every session. Then, I'll write down every
lesson as a tutorial on wiki.d.o so they will be available from DebianWomen page
wiki.d.o.

Cheers,
Francesca

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot