Re: [proposal] IRC Meeting

Hi all,
I think that the winner option of our hour&date poll [1] is 21 UTC on Saturday.
So, the next IRC meeting will be on Saturday (tomorrow) at 21 UTC.

The agenda will be:

1. wiki pages: update or not course's pages
2. statistics: much deeper analysis of women presence in Debian, collect
numbers on male presence in Debian (for a comparative analysis), other's
distros statistics on female contributors (comparative analysis),
3. webpage: how it runs, discussion on proposals from list (blogroll,
news, identi.ca account, etc)

[1] http://www.doodle.com/wxeexnzkgke5cn95