Re: Thinking about organizing a special women-oriented event

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 11:23:25AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mittwoch, 26. August 2009, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > It seems to me that this comment is sexist, and has no place on any Debian
> > mailing list.

> It seemed and seems to me you were trolling here :-(

Yes?  Change the gender in the original message and tell me who you think is
trolling.

Or maybe you think sexism is fine as long as it's perpetrated against men?

debian-women was established as a project to get more women involved in
Debian development.  I don't see how comments on the gender of someone who's
made an off-color comment are consistent with that spirit.