Re: Thinking about organizing a special women-oriented event

2009/9/10 Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org>:
> On Mittwoch, 26. August 2009, Steve Langasek wrote:
>> It seems to me that this comment is sexist, and has no place on any Debian
>> mailing list.
>
> It seemed and seems to me you were trolling here :-(

I'm just thinking aloud, but I wonder if it might make sense to also
have a women-only mailing list, so that women who otherwise wouldn't
intervene can do it, kinda Systers or the Girls Only mailing list at
LinuxChix. Dunno if there would be demand for that, but I have the
feeling that something positive might come from it.