/tmp accidentally filled

Here's another simpleton question. :-(

I managed to backup onto my / partition.  I have rm-ed most of the resulting
garbage.  But I am left with a 100% full /tmp and df tells me that this is
overflow.  I therefore need to do some more deleting.  But I am ashamed to
say that I have not explored /tmp as much as I ought to have, so my knowledge
about what is usually/meant to be there is scant. :-(

Which, if any, of the following files ought I to keep and which can I safely
delete?
<quote>
gconfd-lisi  kde-lisi  keyring-iiiSCk  ksocket-lisi  orbit-lisi
ssh-PwasxA2979
</quote>

Thanks.
Lisi