Re: Back to the group

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 10:05:56AM +0200, Fernanda G Weiden wrote:

> in the past I've been active on Debian as package maintainer and a
> Debian Women member. (...) would like to somehow back, but I don't
> know how...

> So I decided to send this e-mail, because I don't know how to
> (re)start...

If you feel inclination towards that kind of things, the mailman
package needs some love; I should have filed a formal RFH ages
ago. Mailman is a mailing list manager with a web interface; it thus
more or less counts as "a web application".

See also http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/help_requested .

--
Lionel