Re: IT screen goddesses

On Mon, Jul 10, 2006 at 07:28:50AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> In order to balance this objectification, I'd suggest to simultaneously
> release a nice Debian male calendar.... Actually, such calendars with
> "ordinay" men (aka not models) became fairly common here (here==France
> and, I guess, now most parts of Europe).

Actually, this idea has some merits. What about doing a Debconf calendar
with geek men /and/ women just... well... all getting along.

February could feature Debconf Hug day a la mooch.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski