Re: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 10:32 -0700, Debian women terminate wrote:
> I have both identified specific occurances (the
> booting of Johnathan in-part because he is against
> debian-women (this was the first reason given in a
> small multi part list, another being complaining about

Look, I don't know what kind of Jonathan would be against Debian women,
and I don't know what the history is, but if that were the case, it was
right that he was kicked off. You yourself should have been kicked off
the list ages ago.

Are there any list admins reading? Can you please ban his e-mail address
or something?

-Jonathan