Re: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 09:29 -0700, ntdw ntdw wrote:
> Debian has two choices: continue promoting feminism
> and women's rights, chastising men who do not believe
> in these things, and all around make debian a
> welcoming place for (feminist minded) women and an
> unwelcoming place for men (men who have build all

I think feminism as a primary mission for Debian isn't right. But I do
believe that envolving and supporting women in Debian and free software
isn't just important, it's critical. I hope that this troll and whatever
happened previously that I missed, turns out to hilight the importance
of women and that it will promote awareness, and a longer, brighter
future for debian-women.

-Jonathan