Re: DW quotes

Disclaimer: I'm not a woman.  If anybody cares.  Most people aren't
likely to tell that from my name alone.

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 09:43:47PM -0400, Erinn Clark wrote:
> - How the project has helped you

I've been lurking on #d-w, the friendly atmosphere there makes
involvement with Debian feel worth the while.

> - How it's affected your view of Debian as a whole (especially helpful
>   coming from newcomers, but also good from old-timers)

I've been intending to get involved with developing Debian for years,
having d-w around have made Debian feel more like a community of
people instead of flame throwers.