RE: DW quotes

For me, DW has been the entrance to Debian. I had never thought that I could
get involved in Debian at all, or even that I could fit into Debian. Now I'm
also involved in other Debian activities, but I wouldn't have even tried
without DW's advice and support. I think DW is doing a great work in opening a
door to Debian for many of us.

Miry

 --- Erinn Clark <erinn@double-helix.org> escribió:

> In an effort to make my Debconf5 paper more complete (no, not to augment
> it, it's surely long enough! Promise!) I have decided that I'd like to
> ask all present subscribers for some quotes about DW. Depending on how
> many I get, I may not be able to include them all, but I'd be interested
> to know what you think. Relevant things would include:
>
> - How the project has helped you
> - How it's different/better than other groups you've been associated
>   with (or maybe even worse, it's not like we don't need to improve...)
> - How it's affected your view of Debian as a whole (especially helpful
>   coming from newcomers, but also good from old-timers)
>
> Brevity isn't the key, but it's probably not a bad idea either. Quotes
> can be sent to me on- or off-list and if you want to remain anonymous,
> that's fine too, just let me know. Otherwise I will give you full
> credit. If there are typos/grammatical errors, I'd like permission to
> correct those as well -- this paper will be published for a lot of
> people.
>
> BTW, they need to be sent fairly quickly since the paper is due
> sometime on the 15th. Sorry for the late notice.
>
> Thanks!
> Erinn
>
> --
> off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es