Re: DW-Map (Welcome Hajni!)

On 10/06/2005, at 2:18 AM, HEGEDUS Hajnalka wrote:

I'm new to this list (though I've been lurking since a few weeks). I do
not easily get involved in communities, but now I'll try. (:

Welcome, Hajni! :) I'm a new person, too, so it encourages me to see other new people joining in.

I'm using Debian since '98 or so and working on the Hungarian translation
of the website since 2000. I have an MsC in computer science, now I'm
trying to get a PhD. I find really interesting the discussions going
on here, but I didn't have anything interesting to say yet.

Please don't feel your contributions have to meet any standard: any of your experience, opinions or questions simply about being a woman dealing with computers is something IMNSHO, that's perfectly valid here.

And it looks like you have a great deal of knowledge and experience: please share it here. :)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc