Re: DW-Map

Hi!

I'm new to this list (though I've been lurking since a few weeks). I do
not easily get involved in communities, but now I'll try. (:

I'm using Debian since '98 or so and working on the Hungarian translation
of the website since 2000. I have an MsC in computer science, now I'm
trying to get a PhD. I find really interesting the discussions going
on here, but I didn't have anything interesting to say yet. I find the map
a good idea, so I looked up my coordinates:

Lat: 47:28:29
Lon: 19:14:45

Cheers,

	Hajni