Re: D-W t-shirts for Debconf5

dude i think the "premier boiler suit" takes it all. old-sk00l mechanic jumpsuits are the shit. too bad it doesn't come in dayglow orange...

http://motifs.co.uk/PR31.html

---fabienne

Erinn Clark wrote:

* Hanna M. Wallach <hmw26@cam.ac.uk> [2005:06:08 17:06 -0400]:
I'm planning to get Debian Women t-shirts printed for Debconf5. I will
be getting them plotter printed
(http://motifs.co.uk/plotterprinting.html) by Motifs.co.uk (whom I
have used before and thorougly recommend). If you would like a D-W
t-shirt for Debconf5, let me know as soon as possible, and I'll get
back to you about sizes, colours and prices.

Do we have to get t-shirts? The coveralls and safety vests are pretty
stylin'.