Getting useful stuff integrated with debian.org

Hello my lovelies,

So we have some fairly useful stuff squirrelled away on our website, mostly
on the wiki. I think we need to try to get this integrated into the docs on
debian.org somehow, but it's not clear to me how this should be done. For
example:

* Marga's maintainer script explanations/diagrams
    - These should be mentioned in policy, if not included in the document
      itself

* Marga's building tutorial
    - This should at the very least be linked from the NM Guide or the
      Developers' reference

* Miriam's building without helper tools tutorial
    - NM Guide or DevRef again

* Gürkan's packaging tutorial
    - NM Guide

* The acronym dictionary
    - This should have its own link somewhere in the devel section or
      possibly elsewhere. Not sure where it best fits in.

Some of these either supersede existing documents or don't have an obvious
way of being included, but I think they should at the very least be linked
from the appropriate matching documents or from the devel section of the
website (http://www.debian.org/devel/).

So, any ideas on how to go about this?

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide