Re: Mentoring Feedback

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 07:01:50PM +0200, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> ti, 2005-03-22 kello 11:24 -0500, David Nusinow kirjoitti:
> > Maybe it's time to start thinking about ways to slowly open this program up
> > to the wider Debian? I'm feeling like we need more documentation to
> > standardize things though. A mentoring HOWTO and maybe a mentee HOWTO?
>
> Isn't that what debian-mentor is supposed to be? But perhaps they are
> less formal about mentoring than what d-w has done so far.

In theory, yes.  Practically, there's been nobody who has had the drive to
setup something like what everyone here has put together, so it's just never
got off the ground.

I would encourage the organisers of the d-women mentoring program to extend
it to the d-mentors list, and I pledge The Power Of The FAQ to the program,
should they wish to encompass d-mentors.

- Matt
d-mentors FAQmaster-by-default