DebConf5 in Finland

Hi everyone,

Many of you have already mentioned on IRC that you'll be going to DebConf5
this year, but I wanted to see if anyone else who's not on IRC has thought
about it?

I'll (most likely) be in Dijon, France for LSM the week before the
"official" DebConf5 stuff begins so if any of you can't make it to DebConf5
but can make it to France, let me know. :)

In any case, here's the information about DebConf5:
http://debconf.org/debconf5/

There's even still time to put in abstracts...

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide