Re: DebConf5 in Finland

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005, Erinn Clark wrote:

> Hi everyone,

Hi Debian Women ;-)

> Many of you have already mentioned on IRC that you'll be going to DebConf5
> this year, but I wanted to see if anyone else who's not on IRC has thought
> about it?

I intend to go.

> I'll (most likely) be in Dijon, France for LSM the week before the
> "official" DebConf5 stuff begins so if any of you can't make it to DebConf5
> but can make it to France, let me know. :)

If I'm not able to go to Debconf, I'll certainly will make it for LSM ;-)

> In any case, here's the information about DebConf5:
> http://debconf.org/debconf5/
>
> There's even still time to put in abstracts...

The list of proposals can be seen at [1].

Does nobody want to give a talk about Debian Women??! The official
deadline (March 15th 2005, 23h59 UTC [2]) is very near, but maybe it is
still possible to have a draft in time...

Cheers

Luk

[1] http://comas.linux-aktivaattori.org/debconf5/general/proposals
[2] http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/news/call_for_papers