Re: Website, logo, etc.

On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 10:39, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> There are always specific stuff you may wish to maintain in a
> revision control, like web pages, specific documents or images.

K, that is sweet, I was thinking it was meant for contributing packages
of other projects, therefore splitting up the community, which would be
bad :)

> Although I understand and agree with your worries here, I also
> understand that use can be found for a revision control system,
> too.

Sweet. We should also consider allowing women to use the debian-women
name to contribute packages to something, if they are nervous or
whatever about contributing to a project personally, or submitting stuff
for comment if they want some feedback and are new to the scene and not
used to it. Perhaps? :)

Pia
--
Pia Smith <pia@linux.org.au>