Re: Website, logo, etc.

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:48:08 +0200
Amaya <amaya@debian.org> wrote:

> There's something I want to see on the site:
> http://women.kde.org/aboutus/supporters.php
> I want the guys to be able to publicly support the effort, that's a
> visibility issue too (the message being that there also males interested
> in this effort), and it might be a good example for the guys too (the
> message being it is ok to support women).

	Sure! This is really nice.

> I can provide hosting with all of that. In my own machine at a colo.
> I can also try to set up the dns name of women.debian.net for the site.

> That would be very nice, but as long as I know, the site does not need
> to be hosted there... I mean, we could start the project at Alioth, use
> the tools there, and have the site hosted somwhere else (my colo or
> yours?).

Please, go ahead. The hosting that I talked about ins't exactly at my colo. :)

Erinn, do you have news about the contact with alioth guys?

About the logo, did the girls at the irc channel choosed a logo or may we should start a election here?

Let's go girls. If we stay stopeed, the world domination will take more time. ;)

Cheers,

Michelle Ribeiro