Re: the debian-women website

> I think WML is probably the best option. Unfortunately, I don't know
> _anything_ about WML besides what I just read on that website. Anyone that
> knows it is welcome to either collaborate with me or others or do their own
> thing. I'd like to see it before instituting changes, of course, but if it
> will make translations easier, I think it's a good idea.

It will probably make translations easier, yep. Maybe get in touch
with the debian-www people in order to have information about ways to
handle translations.

Tools are coming for helping out translators in maintaining
translations for text-based documents such as WML, XML, man pages and
so on : see po4a project http://alioth.debian.org/projects/po4a/