Re: unwritten "messages" was: On debian lists, we cc if asked

* MJ Ray (mjr@dsl.pipex.com) wrote:
> On 2004-08-16 00:36:27 +0100 Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
> >1. If you want to participate more than once in a Debian
> >sub-community, it is appropriate to subscribe to that list. [...]
>
> I do not wish to be counted among the support for the debian-women
> list, just as I would not join a debian-calvinists list.

	So why in the name of all that is Free and Open do you continue
	to participate in discussions on the list?

	Subscribing to the list would not make you a supporter of the
	cause, any more than watching Fox News would make you a
	Republican.

	cheers,
	iain

	PS: I'm subscribed to this list, so there's no need to Cc: me.
	However, if you do, I promise not to get angry.

--
"If sharing a thing in no way diminishes it, it is not
rightly owned if it is not shared." -- St. Augustine