Re: Comments on the FAQ

* MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> [2004:08:08 18:03 +0100]:
> So, as soon as a man submits an entry to the page, it will be changed?

I've already addressed this off-list to you.

> Really? It looks like something that should be on www.debian.org. I
> suggest submitting it as improvements to "How you can help" and, if
> accepted, link there or keep the two in synch. Will you do that,
> please? I see little benefit from this being only on a subproject
> site. I can't submit it, as the site says it is copyright the Debian
> Women project, which I am not a member of, "All Rights Reserved" and
> with no copyright permissions granted.
>
> That is something else I think -women members should address: this
> debian subproject is producing a set of documents which look like it
> cannot be in debian because it is not free software. I didn't even
> realise such things were allowed on alioth.

This is mostly a matter of my own ignorance. I'm not really sure how to
license it, since I know very little about licensing of websites etc.
Perhaps you can help? I have no intentions of making it "non-free", I'm
just not sure what's appropriate. Suggestions welcome.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide
http://double-helix.org