[ Graham, should I drop direct e-mail to you, i.e. do you receive the
mail via the PTS anyway? ]
- Did you make any changes to be able to upgrade the standard version
(I always note the changes in the changelog, even if there are none)
- Do I understand correctly that you replaced autotools by a dependency
on dh_autoconf? (Please note these things in the changelog).
- Could we propose a configuration flag for the demo stuff, so that
upstream can keep track of the demo programs and we don't have to
patch the source?
- My fix  for "format not a string literal and no format arguments"
is slightly different for sprintf cases. Shouldn't it be better to
replace the sprintf by a simple strcpy?
- d/motif-client.links is not useful now, I suggest you remove it.
I would like you to do the git push of the 2.3.4 stuff. Do you want to
wait until you have access to collab-maint, or do you want me to commit
your changes, and contribute my changes as well?