Bug#276057: mediawiki packages
- To: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- Cc: Romain Beauxis <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Oliver Grawert <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Duck@duckcorp.org, ROBERTOJIMENOCA@terra.es, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#276057: mediawiki packages
- From: Roland Mas <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:22:18 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Roland Mas <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.62.0507251647320.29205@wr-linux02>
- References: <E1Dx2Bn-00017O-Jc@haydn.debian.org> <Pine.LNX.4.62.0507251554010.29205@wr-linux02> <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.4.62.0507251647320.29205@wr-linux02>
Andreas Tille (2005-07-25 16:54:08 +0200) :
> So how can we approach this?
> 1. Move tha packaging stuff to alioth (Lolando, did you asked for
> the arch repository)?
I created the directory, but I didn't initialise it as an archive,
because I hesitate between tla and baz formats. I think I'll go for
baz, barring objections. I'll read some docs beforehand though.
> 2. Find a decision when the package es ready for an upload.
> If you ask me I would go for an upload to unstable (hey - it
> the name has a sense - if there are some problems in it users
> should know the game).
If we do that, I vote we create a bogus RC bug report, so that the
package doesn't enter etch yet: new packages may not have lots of
users, hence real problems can remain undiscovered for some time.
> 3. Coordinate further work on pkg-alioth-devel mailing list.
> (Lolando would you ask for it because you created the project
> or should I try to achieve this?)
I requested pkg-mediawiki-devel, it should be created in at most an
hour. I'll send you and duck the admin password as soon as I get it.
> Thanks for your work - I'll test it once I'm back from the Utrecht
> conference I'm currently beeing at.
Have fun :-)
Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.
-- in Small Gods (Terry Pratchett)