Re: [PHP] Standard placement of PHP libraries?

On Thursday 04 of August 2005 17:20, Jose Carlos do Nascimento wrote:
> We can hack "pear" command  to read  packages from 2 places,  like
> /usr/local/ and /usr/share/. I think its more easy, and maybe PEAR
> project  accept this "hack"

Little bit complicated. Just now the value of php_dir can contains only one
directory. The hack wouldn't be backward compatible and seems to be a
complete redesign of PEAR architecture that simple hack.

--
 .''`.    Piotr Roszatycki, Netia SA
: :' :    mailto:Piotr_Roszatycki@netia.net.pl