Re: ~-web-paths on wuiet

On 2013-11-09 07:29, Joachim Breitner wrote:
Am Samstag, den 09.11.2013, 15:58 +0100 schrieb Philipp Kern:
Mehdi has the same problem. And given that we appreciate patches it
makes sense if it's a bit more generic than that. :/
exactly: Make it as little buerocratic as possible to work on a new
feature of these scripts, if you want newcomers.

Yeah, that's what I proposed back then on IRC the day after the move or so. I'll implement it tomorrow evening (hopefully).

Kind regards and thanks a lot for your patience
Philipp Kern