Re: ~-web-paths on wuiet

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 09.11.2013, 10:48 +0100 schrieb Philipp Kern:
> Your script looks reasonably easy that it can just be included in the
> normal tree. Would it be possible that you place a tiny git repository
> with the script and its javascript dependencies in your home, so that we
> can continuously pull from it?

sure, but this does not solve the problem of how I should develop these
scripts (or my feature branches of /status/ or anything of the like), if
I cannot _also_ access it in some unofficial location. For that, ~-paths
worked very well in the past.

How do you test feature of, say, /status/ (assuming you don’t just work
on the real installation).

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter