Re: ~-web-paths on wuiet

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 09.11.2013, 15:58 +0100 schrieb Philipp Kern:
> Mehdi has the same problem. And given that we appreciate patches it
> makes sense if it's a bit more generic than that. :/

exactly: Make it as little buerocratic as possible to work on a new
feature of these scripts, if you want newcomers.

Symlinking /test/~username or /tmp/~username to people’s public_html
sounds like a good way to allow independent and development without
having people ask first, while discouraging serious use of such URLs.

Greetings,
Joachim

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/~breitner